GAT Sport Omega-3 delivers 800mg of Omega-3 fatty acids. It is well known Omega-3s are great for heart health for everyone. But for competitive athletes, the benefits of Omega-3s go so much further.
₹ 1599.0024% Off
Gibbon My Omega | 60 Softgels | 180mg EPA | 120mg DHA | Support Brain Health and Cardiac functions
₹ 499.0023% Off
GNC Fish Body Oils is rich in DHA and EPA. Both DHA and EPA are types of Omega 3 fatty acid (an essential fatty acid which body doesnt produce). DHA good for brain & eye development of fetus and infants, hence ideal for pregnant & breast feeding mothers.
₹ 999.0023% Off
Each capsule of GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil will provide 1500 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids with 900 mg of EPA/DHA (540 mg EPA and 360 mg DHA) and 600 mg of other omega-3 fatty acids.
₹ 1299.0019% Off
Labrada Double Strength OMEGA 3 Fatty Acid 60 Soft Gelatin Capsules is a rich source of essential fatty acids, DHA and EPA. Labrada Omega-3 has been extracted from cold-water fish (sardines) found in the Antarctica sea and has been refined to remove heavy metals like mercury.
₹ 1099.0022% Off
Platinum 100% fish oil uses only the most ultra-pure, filtered fish oil to supply the key omega 3 fatty acids in fish oil docosahexaenoic acid DHA and eicosapentaenoic acid EPA.
₹ 1099.0031% Off
One Science Nutrition 100% Fish Oil softgel is a daily supplement that may fulfil your daily needs of proteins and nutrition to help you get your body in shape.
₹ 999.0033% Off
Universal’s Fish Oil™ contains the purest molecularly distilled omega-3 fish oils extracted from the highest quality fish sources including sardine, anchovy, herring, and mackerel. Each softgel contains a potent dose of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosaheaxaenoic acid (DHA).
₹ 1299.0024% Off
What is fish oil from being in a constant hype from several years in people of different age group and different occupation are using it and getting benefits from the same. The oil cannot be produced by our own body which is why it is derived from the liver of the fishes like Cod, Sardines, Tuna, Mahi which are oily fishes in nature. Fish oil is not only popular amongst the gym freaks but to the normal people as well reason being is the ample of benefits and uses it has. Fish oil is an outstanding source of getting omega 3 fatty acid for your body which is not only important for the growth of the eyes, brains, and reproductive organs but also beneficial for heart and lungs and provides good immune and endocrine system.
Fish oil benefits after knowing about what fish oil is let's dig deeper into the fish oil benefits.
- Gives support in maintaining a healthy heart physical fitness is a key to healthy lifestyle where heart being a key organ of the body the heart of health is the most important thing to look upon. This is where omega 3 fatty acid or fish oil comes into the picture. Fish oil boost your cholesterol level and maintains normal blood pressure which gives us a healthy heart and less chances of getting a heart attack or a stroke.
- Improves mental health- it has been found during research that a mental patient who have anxiety or depression can be seen getting improved by taking the fish oil quickly as compared to the ones who don't take it. The main reason behind it is our brain is 60% consists of omega-3 fatty acids and consuming the same helps brain to function properly.
- Provides healthy skin- the usage of fish oil can also help in getting a healthy skin because of the amount of omega -3 fatty acid skin has in it. And not only that it also prevents skin disorders like psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Helps in pregnancy omega -3 is important in growth and development of the body and that is why it is suggested to take fish oil in pregnancy and in early stage after giving birth.
- Reduces liver fat- liver related disease is very common in humans now a day's mainly non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. And the same can be cured or gets better using fish oil which not only lessen the symptoms of non- alcoholic fatty liver disease but also helps in reducing the fat from the liver.
How to use fish oil- there are ample number of fish oil tablets and soft pills present in the market and it can be taken anytime of the day with water, but it is recommended by doctors that it should be taken alongside of the meal for better results and maximum absorption.
Which is the best fish oil and from where you can buy it from- there are a lot of companies in India which provides best fish oil supplements and gives the consumer value for money here are some of them-
- Gat Sports Omega-3 Lemon 90 Softgel the product GAT Sport Omega-3 delivers 800mg of Omega-3 fatty acid
- Discounted price 1599 indiasupplement.com
- Muscletech Platinum 100% Omega Fish Oil 100 Capsules-The soft coated gel prevents the fishy aftertaste which you can get with lower quality fish oil products.
- Universal Nutrition Fish Oil- Each soft gel contains a potent dose of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. These unique fatty acids have been shown in research to play important roles in brain, heart and immune function, joint health, natural hormone synthesis, and the maintenance of the nervous system.
Side effects of fish oil it has been seen that people from different age group who are consuming fish oil consider it as a safe option with no side effects, but the dosage usually differs as per there requirements. Before using any of the supplement one should always seek for doctors' advice for better understanding about your body and dosage.