Since ancient times, humans have consumed caffeine. Caffeine was first utilized for health benefits before it became a popular morning pick-me-up. Caffeine naturally comes from a variety of plant based products, like cocoa beans, koala nuts, tea leaves, etc. You can even find caffeine in a variety of packaged products, like energy drinks and some foods. All that includes coffee, chocolate, etc.
For many people it might be difficult to get caffeine right from the food they can get from supplements as well.
Single Arabica coffee K-Cup pod:
- Calories: 0 kcals
- Protein: 0 g
- Fat; 0 g
- Carbohydrate: 0 g
This same cup of coffee contains 120 mL of potassium whereas Sodium is 4.98 ml. Most healthcare practitioners do not advise consuming more than 400 mg of coffee, or, in other words, 4 regular coffee mugs.
What is caffeine anhydrous?
Caffeine anhydrous meaning without water is the dehydrated form of caffeine. It is processed to make the purest form of caffeine, it is highly potent and hence, a more efficient supplement of caffeine.
Caffeine benefits include:
- Caffeine can have considerable health advantages and is included in a wide variety of foods. Caffeine supplements are good for your health in many ways. Numerous potential health advantages of caffeine supplement use have been discovered through research, including:
- Caffeine helps one to boost their energy levels as caffeine is known to be the stimulant which helps to boost the energy levels it also helps to improve mood, alertness and at times help portrayed fatigue.
- It helps to improve metabolism. Caffeine intake equivalent to one coffee cup has been associated with a 3-4% rise in metabolic rate. Thus, taking coffee might marginally boost the amount of calories you consume each day.
- Caffeine works to improve exercise performance of a person. According to studies, ingesting a small dose of caffeine prior to exercise can enhance athletic performance and lessen weariness while exercising.
- It may even help you to prevent the risk of heart disease. Researchers came to the conclusion that women who drank moderate levels of caffeine were considerably less likely to develop heart disease than those who drank less.
Caffeine good or bad?
Caffeine is actually good and bad depending on the quantity you take. Too much caffeine might cause insomnia, osteoporosis, and fertility issues. But in moderation, it has all the benefits mentioned above. Moreover, it is a great source of antioxidants, which protect our body from free radicals.
What should be the dosage of caffeine anhydrous?
400 mg of caffeine per day is the suggested maximum, which seems safe for the majority of healthy persons.
What are some of the best brands available in the market for caffeine powder?
Some of the most popular supplements for caffeine which are even used by most of the elite athletes are Gat Sports Caffeine, Black Mamba Fat Burner Ephedra - Innovative Labs, Cellucor C4 Original Pre Workout, Evogen EVP Xtreme N.O., GAT Sports Nitraflex, etc.
All of the above mentioned brands are available in Indiasupplement.com.