Varinder Singh Ghuman
Varinder Singh Ghuman is the world’s first ever vegetarian bodybuilder. He is not just a bodybuilder but also an actor who was born at Talwandi Village of Gurdaspur, Punjab. Being the heaviest bodybuilder of India he possesses 120 Kgs of weight and the only IFBB Pro.
His father Sh. Bhupender Singh is a retired police personal (Asst. Sub Inspector. Varinder Singh Ghuman is a follower of heavy or intense workout and has been lashed in by Arnold Schwarzenegger to endorse his health products in Asia. He also owns his own health club.
Varinder Singh Ghuman is a dedicated bodybuilder and takes proper care of his workout and diet that is followed with a healthy routine.
Achievements of Varinder Singh Ghuman
- Varinder singh ghuman is a silver medalist at Mr. Asia and is India’s only IFBB Pro
- He is also awarded with silver medal at the Junior Nationals in 2006
- Represented India at the Asian Jr. Bodybuilding Championships that was held in Taiwan in year 2006
- Silver Medalist at the 43rd. Mr. Asian Bodybuilding Championships Aurangabad
- He has also been selected in Pro wrestling in UK
Diet of Varinder Singh Ghuman
- Yellow milk or first milk
- Normal Indian food like rice, dal, roti, saag etc.
- He consumes 5 to 6 meals in a day rather than 3 standard meals.
- He is a vegetarian and doesn’t even eat eggs
The effectual workout plan of Varinder Singh Ghuman!!
- Leg Extensions – 4 sets x 25 reps
- Squats – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Hack Squats – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Leg Extensions – 3 sets x 10 reps
Tuesday (Chest and Calves)
- Barbell Bench Press – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Standing Calf Raises – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Seated Calf Raises – 4 sets x 15 reps
- Lat Pulldowns – 4 sets x 10 reps
- T-Bar Rows – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Barbell Deadlifts – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Seated Cable Rows – 3 sets x 10 reps
Thursday (Shoulders and Hams)
- Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Incline Lying Side Laterals – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Rear Delt Raises – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Seated Leg Curls – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Superset – Lying Leg Curls – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift – 4 sets x 10 reps
Friday (Biceps and Triceps)
- EZ-Bar Curls – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Hammer Curls – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Preacher Curls – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Tri-Set – Tricep Pushdowns – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Dips – 3 sets x 10 reps
- Rope Pushdowns – 3 sets x 10 reps
Abs Workout: 3 times in a week
- Crunches – 3 sets x 50 reps
- Knee-ups – 3 sets x 40 reps
- Cable Crunches – 3 sets x 30 reps
- Cardio Exercises